Cleaning Services in Dallas Fort WorthWe tailor our cleaning services to custom fit your needs. Do you have multiple office sites or patient service centers throughout the DFW region? We got you covered. Or maybe you have a special one-time deep cleaning project? Just tell us when and where. You tell us the optimal schedule to clean and we make it look easy due to our flexibility. Our team is ready to work on an ongoing, daily basis during ANY shift INCLUDING weekends. Why not add ancillary cleaning services like carpet extraction or floor cleaning to the monthly rate or request a per occurrence quote for our extra services a la carte.
OFFICE CLEANINGSingle-tenant facilities with sizable office populations compose our core business. Our clients normally represent an enterprise size company where everything goes through a facility manager, property manager, environmental manager, office manager, plant manager, etc. You can count on us to perform the following cleaning duties on a schedule coordinating optimally with your business hours:
- Small and large stain removal from carpeted areas and upholstered furniture
- Steam cleaning of all carpeted floors on an agreed-upon schedule
- Carpet stain protectant application
- Day porters and 24/7 cleaning coverage available
- Grout cleaning and restoration on floor tiles or other tiled areas
- Upholstery cleaning on the furniture in your office waiting room(s) and employee work areas
- Mopping, buffing, waxing, polishing and other necessary care for tile, wood, stone or other hard floor surfaces
- Sanitation and deodorization of restrooms
- Office kitchen sink and counter areas cleaned and disinfected
- Meeting rooms organized and prepared to your liking
- Trash cans emptied
- Duct cleaning and filter replacement
- Vacuuming all floor services, both carpeted and hard floors
- Other tasks as requested
- Indoor and outdoor window cleaning
- Dusting and polishing of all high and low surfaces
- Light fixture cleaning and dusting
One of our niche markets is medical office cleaning.
We cater to companies with multiple patient service centers across Dallas Fort Worth and large regional laboratories with around-the-clock operations.
Our experience and training in biohazard trash removal and HIPAA laws places us in a unique position to better meet the needs of the healthcare industry.
PUBLIC SECTOR CLEANING
BCI Janitorial has a lifetime of experience working as a prime contractor for the public contracts.
Our insurance coverage adheres to public sector needs.
Most importantly, we are certified as an MBE, WBE, SBE and HUB and also utilize HUB subcontractors for our equipment and supplies.